Please Think

Veritas vos liberabit (The truth shall make you free)

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Who am I really...

Identity….

Yes, precisely what is my identity?
What does it mean when I say: “I am”?
Who am I when I say: “I, am I”?

Well, I believe that I am a tiny manifestation/incarnation/part of :
-> “You” when I address you.
-> “ A Christian, Jew etc…..” when I speak of the Church/ Synagogue/Mosque/Temple.
-> “A Dutchman, Chinese, Lebanese, Kenyan etc. whatever when I am referring to a nation in my speech or thoughts etc.
-> A stone, mountain, the sky, the sea, the universe etc. when referring to these.

So whatever the thought or word uttered, that is WHO I am and part of it however infinitesimal small it may be.
That is why I respect all and …do unto others as I would … including not kicking a stone!

And when Jack Kennedy SAID in Berlin in 1963 ; “Ich bin ein Berliner” he told his audience in Berlin: “I am you”.

Is that difficult to understand?

Oh, you might well ask, and when you are not addressing anyone or thinking of anything? well then,
-> I am just a tiny physical manifestation / incarnation in and of the Universe.
To explain it differently: I am a part of the ocean, as a drop with the only specific role: “To be”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home